Monday 3 February 2014

Review: No7 Instant Radiance Blush Palette



I actually bought this as a present for my Mum for Christmas but I kept staring at it and in the end I had to go and buy myself one! It is just too pretty to resist! It was also in my January beauty favourites!

I love the packaging of it as I think it looks really expensive and comes with a really nice sized mirror! Considering it has such a big mirror and comes with a really decent 10g of product, the packaging is quite small - definitely one to put in your makeup bag! 

It mostly has light pinks in the pan, with one almost white patch, one darker side and one lighter side which blend together to give a really lovely pink pop to your cheeks. It has soft silver shimmer in it which makes it perfect for a highlighter too, but it doesn't look glittery at all. 

If you're scared of blush and don't like too much of a bright cheek then this is definitely the product for you! It is such a buildable product, which can range from just a glow to the cheeks, to quite a bright pop of pink! 

I love this blush and is one of the blushes that I have been reaching for most lately! I think this would compliment so many skin tones as it is so shimmery and glowy (In a good, non-glittery way!). 

1 comment:

  1. this looks lovely! I still haven't tried anything from this brand! I really need to!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete